FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Alex speaks on Vacuum/AoL/BWO
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Related projects discussion » Alex speaks on Vacuum/AoL/BWO Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Thanks for the Link and although i wish Alexander success with The BWO project  I am saddened  and dissapointed to see that he had to make a negative comment on Vacuum... In my opinion not very gracious or professional...  and seeing as Alexander was the mastermind behind AOL how can he say that the music was limiting..... surely it was only as limited as his talents...

This new Vacuum album will really show where the REAL talent in vacuum comes from

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

11-05-2004 10:35

al-wizard
Alco-Vacuumized
Hey David! :claps: I can only share opinion others that this articale is nothing esle but next Bard's joke, it's done in his usuall manner .... I think no reasons to be sad he just had a regular fun as usually. Making comedy with masses. I guess he needs more attention to his person and his new BWO project and that's it. Also its his projects, so reading this a I can say he did "limited" and "pretentiouse" stuff, why not? :hmm: (if he likes to call them like this), I just wish him to make new project extremely "unlimited" and "not pretentiouse", interesting what will be in reality ...  :winky: Actually regarding limiting so as far as I remember he always said that no one could play any musical instrument :guitar: or even sing properly :holms: in AOL ... so even taking this statement seriousely there's some truth in it. So I  just never mind what he says and where... :gitler: It's better to listen to the vacuum and AOL instead :music: really ...He is great but funny person indeed.  Like this :santa:

Last edited by al-wizard (11-05-2004 13:38)

11-05-2004 13:35
Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window