FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Vacuum concert in Zeppelin-Club
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum concert in Zeppelin-Club Topic closed
Poll Delete
Question  What do you think about Zeppelin-Club?
Answers 
It’s great place. Vacuum should always perform in such clubs.    0 0%
It’s the worst place for Vacuum concert. Promoters really went mad choosing such a club!    5 33%
It’s normal to make concerts in expensive clubs from time to time.    4 27%
I don’t even know what to say.    6 40%
Total: 15
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
What do you think about upcoming Vacuum concert in the Zeppelin-Club?

04-06-2004 12:34

Kati
High Vacuumist
Does anybody already called there and asked how much is it costs and what one need to do if one want to visit that concert?
Aniv, are you going to visit Moscow to see Vacuum? :)

04-06-2004 14:19

Brute
Gillespie
Zeppelin – very specific place, “night stronghold”…
Well, we, EV/OLUTIONERS, are going to visit that concert…
Entrance doesn’t cost anything; you only have to pass face-control… As we know from the Z-forum, it’s very hard to do. There are two condition of passing: 1. there must be no alcohol in your blood at all,(it’s most easiest condition) 2. You must be dressed in Z-style… What exactly they mean by saying “Z-style” no body knows…
So, perhaps it would be great, to “send a spy”, any Moscow fan, to find out “how can simple mortals enter this fortress”…
I’ve called there, operators of those phones which are published on Zeppelin site are not competent enough to tell you everything about “how to enter”…
So now we have a big question mark about choosing what to wear…
As I know, this performance was organized by recording company… they didn’t think about fans, in this case at all…

(C)Silent Hill

04-06-2004 15:02
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov

Kati wrote:

Aniv, are you going to visit Moscow to see Vacuum? :)

No. I suppose I can't afford it. :(
And I'm busy that days...

04-06-2004 15:10

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I would imagine that Mattias had very little to do with choosing or organising this event... but letrs face it.. this is just a "Showcase" performance...... good promotion and maybe a chance for Vacuum to play to some fans who may not usualy get the chance to listen to vacuum... be patient as there will be a tour and chance for you all to go and see vacuum... MUCH more chance than we have here in the UK or the rest of Europe   :censored:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

04-06-2004 18:17

Kati
High Vacuumist
So, I've just called there... Now it seems to me that Zeppelin-club is the worst place for perfomance. An operator told me that if one even would book a table at the restaurant, security could still don't let one enter the club, it's up only to them, they don't care if you book table or not.
And it's difficult to choose "right" clothes, 'coz it's again up to security if they'd let you enter. They just could like you face/dress or not...

May be Mattias will ask security to let us go in? :)

Last edited by Kati (05-06-2004 14:45)

05-06-2004 14:43

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Please don't all worry too much about Club Zepplin... I know how eager you all are to support and to see Mattias but soon there will be more concert dates, easier for you to wait and get a chance to see a proper show... i am sure this is just a PA and something organised by the record company and not sosmething that Mattias had anything to do with...

Save your money for a proper show when you will get to see a proper show and not some club just wanting your money :bigeyes:

david x

05-06-2004 14:49

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov

nukleopatra wrote:

Save your money for a proper show when you will get to see a proper show and not some club just wanting your money

That's exactly what I'm going to do!

05-06-2004 15:28

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
:excl:

I want to support Dave's point of view, and say that I think it's best that you guys wait for bigger shows in autumn, so nobody gets frustrated if the entrance is denied. In fact, organizators claim it to be a private party, so I'm afraid the chance of getting inside is close to zero. According to what Mattias says, he is not sure himself what's it gonna be like!

That's very sweet though, that so many people wanted to come *even* from other countries to support him :lol:

oLya   :vampire:

06-06-2004 14:50

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I agree with olya.....  I am sure Mattis knows that we would all love to be there to support him and he would not be happy if people travelled huge distances only to be disappointed and not be able to gain access.. this appears to be a one off promotional thing so lets not be too upset..

david x

08-06-2004 06:52

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Very much it would be desirable to go!! VERY MUCH!!! But I shall wait probably for large concerts. It is a pity...I hope, that Mattias will not forget about the fans and will arrive once again..

08-06-2004 07:32

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Mattias will never forget about you..... I think he will be with you maybe in the autumn....

David x

08-06-2004 08:44

Kati
High Vacuumist
Well, Marina, I'd like to visit that perfomance too... 'coz I'm not sure that I'll be in Russia during Vacuum tour. :( May it's worth at least to try to enter, and if the entrance'd be denied, that wait for gigs.

08-06-2004 10:38

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Well good luck to all of you that will try and go... let us know your report on the day and all I can say is that I hope  you find the trip worthwhile and manage to see the performance..

david x

08-06-2004 15:05

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Kati wrote:

Well, Marina, I'd like to visit that perfomance too... 'coz I'm not sure that I'll be in Russia during Vacuum tour. :( May it's worth at least to try to enter, and if the entrance'd be denied, that wait for gigs.

Thank for a wish! I shall think (time still is).  :vlogo:

09-06-2004 04:57

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window