FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Fantasy Day wwith Mattias....
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Fantasy Day wwith Mattias.... Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
OK I had a dream last night that Mattias was in London and we spent the day in art galleries and coffee houses relaxing and chatting about music and life ,, it was almost real... so what would your fantasy day be with Mattias... If you could spend one day with Mattias... where would you take him, what would you show him and what would you talk to him about??

Davidx

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

04-06-2004 18:23

x-lady N
High Vacuumist
And I never thought about it :-| so I have no any fantasys :wall:

06-06-2004 10:21

Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
I would show Mattias Crimea( it's a southern part of Ukraine with breathetaking seashore and mountains). Vacuum songs associate with this place to me so I think Mattias would enjoy it too 'cause it's really greate place!!!

07-06-2004 12:52
Website  
Marina
Shining Vacuumist

I think, that it would be interesting to Mattias to look at a collection of eggs Faberzhe in the Kremlin. And in general, in Moscow many beautiful places where it would be possible to visit. :flower:

08-06-2004 07:03

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
lol Masha..... :lol:    well maybe fantasy is too strong a word... what I was trying to say was , if you had the chance to spend a day with mattias in your country what interesting things would you like to show him... along the lines of a tour guide, or a discussion you may like to have with him ect...  re the faberge eggs... I would LOVE to see them if someone wants to show me when I finally get to Russia :biggrin:

David x

08-06-2004 08:43

Svetlana Pleskachova
EV/OLUTIONER
Good day, dear V/ people!
  Kiev is a beautiful city, so there are many places to make a cultural programme. I’d propose for sure to visite a church of Saint Volodimir – a sacred place connecting the Earth and the skies. It's just felt God’s Power and Presence all over there very strong. I believe this place enriching and purifying the soul, would give Mattias extra inspiration and energy to create new Vacuum songs and albums :gen:

Last edited by Svetlana Pleskachova (09-06-2004 10:44)

08-06-2004 11:02
Shadow

nukleopatra wrote:

If you could spend one day with Mattias... where would you take him, what would you show him and what would you talk to him about?
:winky: My list could be endless, sinse I’ve really seen so many things, which I’d like to show and talk about…
Actually, David, it’s too personal question  :winky:  to discuss it in public, I guess…  :smile:  :silent:  :cool:  :smile:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

08-06-2004 12:50

x-lady N
High Vacuumist

nukleopatra wrote:

well maybe fantasy is too strong a word... what I was trying to say was , if you had the chance to spend a day with Mattias in your country what interesting things would you like to show him... along the lines of a tour guide, or a discussion you may like to have with him ect... 

I'd like to explain my last message - when I wrote that I have no ideas about what interesting things I'd like to show Mattias I just meant that I'm utterly at a loss what exactly I could to show him because I reside in very large city where is so much museums, churches, theatres and other sights of the city in any taste that all of them couldn't be shown only during the one day. And I haven't the haziest notion what could be more interesting to Mattias in Saint-Petersburg.

08-06-2004 18:31

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Well I guess as Mattias is always so busy it would be good for him to have some time to relax, so maybe I would show him the quieter more private parts of london where he could take it easy for a while, maybe not the huge and busy tourist parts of London.. some of th smaller art galleries, markets and maybe lunch in Soho ect.... although there are many places outside london that would also be great to visit... some of the coastlines in Britain are wild and beautiful and still quite remote at this time of year..

David x

09-06-2004 02:23

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window