You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Singing Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 ... 6
Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
Do anyone of you sing? Do you like singing? Do you have musical education or kind of that? What Vacuum song is easier and the most pleasent for you to sing?
Say that! :)

11-06-2004 09:36
Svetlana Pleskachova
EV/OLUTIONER
Hi Illuminati and everybody!
I've got musical education, and really enjoy singing (for friends, not-professional). Well, "Let The Mountain Come To Me", "Fools Like Me", "Pride In My Religion", "Satyricon" are easy to sing for me personaly. The most pleasant to sing....well, it depends on the mood You are in today! But answering Your question it would be "Nuclea India", "Prussia", "My Melting Mood", "Chant Like A Mantra", "Tin Soldiers" and others as well. BTW, "Queen" is hard to sing for me though this is so mysterious and powerful song. And what about You, Illuminati? I suppose You like singing? It'd be interesting to know the same information about You, V/ people.  :guitar:

11-06-2004 11:13
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Well I have to ay I have no proffesional musical education, but music has always been one of the most important things in my life and I couldn't imagine my life without music so I sing all the time :guitar:    NOT when there are others around though  :ohmy:  I have to say that 2 of the vacuum songs i sing most are let the Mountain come to me and Holy Ghost... ooh and of course all the new songs that I have been lucky enough to hear from the new album :bigeyes:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

11-06-2004 11:29

Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
Well. I studied music for 7 years, specializing on vocals, choir, piano playing and drums(!!!). Music is my life. 

It's easy for me to sing songs Tonnes of Attraction (so energetic, eah!), Tears, I Breathe, Let The Mountain...   , My Melting Mood. I adore them all. 

The most pleasent songs for me to sing are Science of the sacred (it's very difficult because of very long and powerful notes, but after hard practice I DID IT!!!), and, of course, Illuminati itself. 

I've enen recorded some songs with my voice, using midi and microphone :))) You can hear them if you want=) Not very professional, of course, but... =)

11-06-2004 11:38
Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
I have no musical education and I don't sing very well, but when I'm alone at home...I like sing almost all songs but I like Icaros the most so I even recorded it to my mobile phone

Illuminati wrote:

I've enen recorded some songs with my voice, using midi and microphone

I did the same but it was terrible!

11-06-2004 12:27
Website  
Brute
Gillespie
Well… I’ve a terrible situation… hundreds of elephants stepped on my ears…. So, I’ve to sing only if nobody at home… sometimes my neighborhoods bagging me “stop this mockery!!”. ;-)
My favorite song  to sing – Chant like a Mantra…. “Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… Me Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigheeeeeeeeeeeeer.. ”. ;-)
ppl, can anyone sing Starting(WTSE) correctly ? “…Can you see it in my eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees…”

(C)Silent Hill

11-06-2004 12:28
Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
Yeah. I can sing "Starting" correctly. Hard-hard-hard traaaaainiiiiing! $)

11-06-2004 12:51
Out
Vacuumagesty
It's strange that nobody asked about it before, taking in account that our favourite singer has such incredible voice.  :king: Personally I don't have any music education and some opinion about my vocal can have only neighbours. I never dare to sing to somebody else, when somebody asks me to sing and I don't have a chance to refuse, my voice's becoming just terrible.  :silent:  But when everybody's leaving home...  :vampire:  I don't know why, but my neighbours don't mind against my ... hmmm... very loud singing(I try to sing louder then Mattias). Sometimes I even think that they all just met together, and made one big suicide because of me( that's why they don't even knock to radiator) :-)  :diebadly:  Most fun cases happen when I start to sing (it was few times) and after 30 minutes find out that my little window is opened. Then I quietly crawl to window, trying to shut it, not drawing somebody's attention. Do you imagine it after "...when the gooooooooooooooooods come doooooooooooown..."?  :wall:
I like to sing "Nuclear India", "Starting", "Illuminati", "FLM", "Prussia", "Tears","MMM","Icaros" - almost all of Vacuum's songs. Though, new manner of Mattias's singing can seem weaker, trying myself to sing some new stuff, I found out that new songs are not easier to perform at all. Try yourself.
So, guys, let's organize contest of Vacuum songs, Mattias will chose winner ;-)))  :varag:

2 Illuminati: I worked much to sing Science of the sacred too. Now I almost always manage to do it.

2 Annette: Maybe you think that your voice is terrible, because you didn't accustom to it. Everybody, listening their voices, feel like they're alien. However, guys, and you, Illuminati, send your music experiments here. It'll be interesting for everybody, I think, to listen it.  :guitar:

2 Brute: Yeah, Brute, I managed to sing it surprisingly easily, "...and I'm down here on my kneeeeeeeeeeeees..."(in the end of song) too.  :angel:

11-06-2004 13:14

Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
OK, whom must I send my experiments?

11-06-2004 13:28
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
OK Nika... over to you... what a great Idea for a competition.... a vacuum song contest.... people record themselves singing their favourite vacuum song... send it to Nika and then she puts them in a competition area.... and then the voting.... I am SURE I can find some prizes :rolleyes:

David

x

11-06-2004 14:22

Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus
Âåëèêîëåïíàÿ èäåÿ!

11-06-2004 14:30
E-mail | Website  
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Hello, Illuminaty!

Having been out for two days, now I want to tell you that it is a real pleasure to see new visitors at this foruum. Welcome to our strange community!!!

Well, people...
When I was six my parents wanted me to study music and to sing in choir. We went to Saint Petersburg Chapel. Some professionals tested my hearing. It was absolute. They invited me to study...... But I said my parens that I don't want to... So, I have no musical education.

I don't like to sing in public, but I can sing almost all vacuum songs including Queen

But I maybe will take part in competition  :whistle:

11-06-2004 15:08

Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
OK, if you suggest to make a COMPETITION, not just listening to my howling... then, I'll re-record a song. We must show ourselves all our best!

11-06-2004 15:11
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Tolya... I am SURE you can sing like an angel :winky:

David x

11-06-2004 15:34

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
David??? You have never heard my voice, actually!

Perhaps as Dark Angel I am?

11-06-2004 15:53

Pages:  1 2 3 4 ... 6   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window