You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Singing Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6
Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
No matter! Do you think, I sing very good? Ofcourse no. We all try ourselves, nothing more ;)

14-06-2004 15:08
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
But you at least have musicial education...  :rolleyes:

14-06-2004 15:20

Andrea
High Vacuumist
There are THREE persons for the competition now!!!

15-06-2004 01:59

Svetlana Pleskachova
EV/OLUTIONER
Hello everybody!
I think this is a great idea to make a VacuumVision among V/ fans. Some of us is shy to sing, some doesn’t have musical education. Hey, everybody who loves Vacuum and can sing: just let’s have a great time with this singing V/ songs! A prize for the winner – next “secret duet” with Mattias! Of cause it’s a Joke, but frankly speaking I never care about the prizes, I think the most important is to participate and have a good time with other V/ fans. I agree with Brute, that we need a summer period of time to make a good record. Completely support the idea of anonymous singers-participants. EuroVision system of marks – interesting as well. I really hope this will work out and everybody will have a great time together!  I have got a question: should people say aloud which song they are to perform (in order to avoid singing the same song twice) or keep the title in secret? And answering Al-wizard question, I think You should take part in the Competition too though You’re a professional singer.
With Love
     :gen:

15-06-2004 03:34
Brute
Gillespie
2Sv/eta
Hi!!!!
I’m very glad to see you’re alive ! ;-)
Call me tomorrow, pls…
Thanks for the support of ideas, but I can’t agree with you in  one aspect. Vacuumvison contest is for recover of NEW talents, we are giving a chance to listen others!  As to song, I think, no, let it be surprises. More details I’ll tell you this Saturday… I hope you remember, that we are meeting…

Last edited by Brute (15-06-2004 03:59)

(C)Silent Hill

15-06-2004 03:58
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Al-Wizard, of course you should participate in this contest with the same rights as other persons.

And if there are a lot of participants, perhaps, it will be good to have not only one prize.
For example, prizes for “Best Male Vocal” & “Best Female Vocal”
But of course I should agree with Sveta that the prizes are not the aim.

15-06-2004 07:08

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
And about choice of songs to sing:

I suppose it’s ok if several people want to sing the same song for this contest.  :whistle:
Why not?

15-06-2004 07:13

Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
Yeah, sure! Everyone will choose the song he/she likes.

>For example, prizes for “Best Male Vocal” & “Best Female Vocal”

There's a point in doing it olny if there'll be many members to compete.

15-06-2004 07:33
Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
Maybe I'll take part.If it'll be at autumn...I'll try to record my voice again and if it won't be  awful...The problem is that I  can record my voice only on tape and I don't have a phonogramme.
I think that the  best prize is New single or ticket to the concert.

15-06-2004 09:20
Website  
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I agree...the  contest should be open to everybody who wants to enter and they should choose whatever song is either their favourite or the song that would best suit their voice.... in my case... nothing lol.. :bigeyes:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

15-06-2004 09:34

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov

Annette wrote:

The problem is that I  can record my voice only on tape
People, who has suitable hard- & software, give a hand to other vacuumists, who can't record their voices properly!

Annette wrote:

and I don't have a phonogramme.
We can use midi files.

15-06-2004 11:51

Out
Vacuumagesty
Hey, guys, I was just kidding about contest, but as I see you all understood it so seriously.
Well, though maybe with my voice I can only shout "occupied" too, however I'll try to make remake to one of Vacuum's songs. Exactly, if Nika will give us time enough(I'm agree with offer about autumn).
Annette, how can you imagine same technical organization? To ask somebody of proffesional musicians make midis for every participants? Unfortunately, we don't have them. Personally, I'll try to make phonogramme myself, and it'll be something different from original Vacuum style,
1) because with the same music I won't be able to be competitive with Mattias, and will sound veeeeeeeeeeery bad;
2) because I won't do phonogramme even little close to music produced by Vacuum in proffesional studio.
I think our hope to negotiate about judjing with Mattias is in David, because he communicates with Mattias now much closer than everyone of fans.
Prize? I think the best prize will be album for winner, produced by Anders and Mattias, and maybe some videos made by those students, who made Fools like me(ha-ha-ha).

16-06-2004 04:14

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
If I get to speak with Mattias soon i will ask him his views on the contest.. I am sure he will be flattered... its not competition to vacuum , just some fun for the forum and nothing to be published so its not piracy..lol I don't however feel its practical to ask mattias for the music... as then how would he choose the songs.. the idea is for each fan to make something original themselves... their own interpretation of a vacuum song  or just singing over a vacuum track of your choice otherwise I feel it will become far to complicated and a lot of people will not want to take part, also mattias will be busy finishing the album and I am sure he has a lot of media work to attend to also...  David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

16-06-2004 06:18

Illuminati
Extreme Vacuumist
I've already recorded Starting WTSE. I'll send it soon after the final mastering.

01-07-2004 03:09
Andrea
High Vacuumist
To all members of the singing-contest:

How do you record your own songs and send it by e-mail?
Is there the melody of the original Vacuum-songs in the background or is there only your voice?

Maybe I have not the required equipment to record my voice into the computer...  :hmm:

01-07-2004 05:51

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window