FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / WHAT are YOU expercting from the new Vacuum album??
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » WHAT are YOU expercting from the new Vacuum album?? Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Andrea and welcom to the best vacuum family on the net,

I think maybe you misunderstood me.. I only said vacuums last chance because I know just how ruthless record companies are for huge record sales.... you only have to look back through my posts to discover that I am a devoted and loyal vacuum/mattias fan and will always continue to be one whether the cd sells 10 copies or 10 million... my point was that these products must SELL.. we must BUY them and not download them... in the Uk any new act has a single released and if it doesn't make top 5 then the record company looses all interest.... I am so proud of mattias's artistic credability but the new behind the music are interested in money and after the pirating fiasco of the previous vacuum albums ( please no more talk of poverty  I UNDERSTAND) I want this one to sell so vacuum will flourish and grow and be able to make music for many years to come.  I indeed hope that Germany WILL be a hugely successful market for vacuum.. then they wil tour and i can come and see them.... Hell i will do everything I can to make vacuums music known.. I talk to all my friends about it and always buy cds for them as gifts.. everyone I have played vacuum to has been enormously impressed but they have simply never heard of them... advertising and promotion is ALL important in the industry.. if people do not know about something or havn't heard it..HOW can they buy it or want to have it... Advertisers can manage to sell us stuff we don't want and don't need... If vacuums marketing people could harness that power imagine the success, hell I'll post the bloody cds to radio stations myself out of my own pocket.. I feel THAT strongly about these new songs...

I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future.. lets keep this board alive and kicking...

I sort of dissagree with you that Mattias shouldn't put his personal feelings and emotions into his songs...  as an artist that is surely the point to express his feelings and emotions... isn't that one of the main points about writing a song. I think all the new cvacuum songs will be hugely personal and powerful and personaly I cannot wait to hear them..

Love david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

13-02-2004 07:26

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko

Andrea wrote:

Who wants that everybody can hear his (anyone) personal events?

Andrea, I a little bit don't agree with you... I don't think, Mattias sings about his personal events.. For example, I don't think, Mattias "feeling comfortly, when he was drown" somewhere in the river. And I am sure, that Mattias will write such lyrics, which will not be boring for his fans :)

14-02-2004 17:03
Website  
Andrea
High Vacuumist
Sorry David (and the other members of this forum) that I misunderstood you! I had only English in school, but this was 15 years ago. And the rest I´ve learned by myself.
I think, my English ist not good enough to talk with the people here. I never wanted to offend somebody and at least Mattias. I´ve never meant, that the lyrics will be boring, when there would be a lifestory in it...
I will hold back my opinions and feelings with my broken English, but as a big Vacuum-fan I will read the communication in this forum again.

:pity:  :angel:  :pity:

16-02-2004 06:34

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Andrea...

Svetlana is correct... your English is great, far better than my German so you MUST keep posting here... you havn't offended anybody at all, and its always great to read somebody elses opinion... even if it's sometimes different from others.. thats what makes a forum so interesting.. we would all love to see more posts from you here... :grouphug:    It would be interesting to know from you if vacuum ever recieve any radio play or promotion in Germany??? Can you buy vacuum product easily in the music store there? ect..

Enjoy your visits to this forum and long may you continue to post your opinions and questions.... :kiss:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

17-02-2004 14:07

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window