FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Happy Fools day ;-) + banners
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Happy Fools day ;-) + banners Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Shadow

Vacuum Music wrote:

Then by the way! Who knows, what music style does Vacuum play now? Right answer will be appreciated with the prize!.
Nika!!! I’ve just been thinking to start a special topic to discuss this question.  :app:

So, I invite you all to the new topic called Vacuum – music style. Let’s discuss Vacuum style in separate topic, since this one is dedicated to fan’s creative works.

OK?

(I just hope that I’m not too wilful with this suggestion from me )

Dear Valenok! Please, write your point of view once more on the new topic dedicated to Vacuum music style. Please!

Last edited by Shadow (22-03-2005 19:12)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

22-03-2005 19:11

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Satellite wrote:

I love the expression: strict restrictions :)

Yes,  it could be a title for some crazy AoL song  :smile:

23-03-2005 01:33

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Vacuum Music wrote:

No, Masha, it's not so difficult :) I can make a department, where the fans will be able to add the links to their songs.

Oh great !!  Thanks dear Nika ! You are the best !  :flower:  :heart:

Vacuum Music wrote:

But I agree: we should declare what is "Vacuum-related" stuff firstly.  :rolleyes: For example, if this is a remix of Vacuum song - ok, we have already got the rubric called "Fans remixes". If this is own song of Vacuum fan, should we add the song in any style or just in Vacuum style? Then by the way! Who knows, what music style does Vacuum play now? Right answer will be appreciated with the prize!.

Well, I think,  it would be enough only restriction that it is prefered that the songs are in electro style. That's for those who start to add rap, hip hop or heavy metal songs  :bigeyes:  which I hope will not happen  :smile: I think there shouldn't be any restrictions regarding Vacuum style - since it's hard to describe more in words and define some Vacuum model, stereotype and it would only unnecessary make fans  feel limited.
Anyway, if time shows that some more restrictions are need, then we will add them ! :smile:

Last edited by Masha (23-03-2005 02:34)

23-03-2005 02:33

Out
Vacuumagesty

Masha wrote:

Well, I think,  it would be enough only restriction that it is prefered that the songs are in electro style. That's for those who start to add rap, hip hop or heavy metal songs  :bigeyes:  which I hope will not happen  :smile:

But if we'll remember K's rap or kind of it. And then what about Mattias's love to Korn and Slipknot. Bashi and She-Bang for example sound quite in a rock style. Monica Silverstrand sings Vacuum's country song - and this all is Vacuum! So, I don't understand what kind of restrictions can be here when Vacuum now has such HUGE taste!
I think all of us will always in our creative activity will be under impression of Vacuum style! It can't go another way.

23-03-2005 15:08

Shadow

People! Don't limit yourself. Do what you can and what you want. The only censor must be your inner censor of your taste. Be free as free is Vacuum now :-)

Last edited by Shadow (23-03-2005 18:14)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

23-03-2005 17:39

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window