You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » VACUUM Fan Scan Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
The God
Vacuumiracle

Honey_R wrote:

Thank You for advise, I'll read this book! But the main thing that attracted me in The Da Vinci Code is that almost all events Brown wrote about seems to be truth.

Das Jesus Video is definitely a fantastic fiction. But what is mutual with Dan Brown's books is that author paints it on real historical background, giving a lot of interesting facts and food for our minds.

Last edited by The God (25-04-2005 04:09)

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

25-04-2005 04:08

Lamia
Extreme Vacuumist
For those who liked “Angels and Demons” by Den Brown, “Foucault’s Pendulum” by Umberto Eco could be interesting. It’s not a new book, published in ’88, so many of you have probably read it.

“Foucault’s Pendulum” is to Paris what “Angels and Demons” is to Rome.

And both are definitely from a “fantasy” category.

25-04-2005 17:53

Out
Vacuumagesty

Bagira wrote:

Heya, by the way, Valenok, about Kozlov... He's sort'a fake to my mind! Ehm...

Do you really think so? You know, there are exactly too much of advertising of his psychological centre, but this book really helped me to change my attitude to many things. I've looked at many things in my life by new look. I even didn't mention how fast I read it.
But maybe if you know different good authors of this kind of literature it will be very kind of you to advise me something.

Bagira wrote:

...Maybe a Swedish-Russian dictionary? :) No, the latest new I have read lately, was Strindberg.
Otherwise I am trying to read some things once again in order to remember them.

I try to learn Swedish at the moment too. Well, I like to learn new language, I even didn't expect from myself, I don't have much time though:-(

As I see, people, you like swedish pop. And I'm in love with swedish female manner of singing, Da Buzz, September, Titiyo and Jessica Folker are my favorites for all seasons and times.

Last edited by Valenok (27-04-2005 17:09)

27-04-2005 17:07

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Valenok: If I come across any good author, I might be able to give you an advice on that matter. But in fact I read all psychology and philosophy books I see at the library. :) It's just interesting for me, because I get to know people better and think loads. :)

Go you, by the way! :) Languages add you extra points!
Swedish sounds melodious. Simply listening to it... Sounds good. And then it lacks unpronounceable phonetics if comparing to Danish, for example. That's why I was glad to study Danish at first, but later I understood the difference and it started attracting me less... ;) Hm, gotta go attend some Swedish classes at my teacher's again, 'cause I think I start forgetting things... But then it won't be long till I visit Sweden this summer. :)

Listening to Per Gessle now... One of his songs 'Varmt Igen' reminds me of the summer of 2004. Brings back some memories. Strange...

Last edited by Bagira (27-04-2005 18:31)

Because I'm through with love

27-04-2005 18:24
Website  
Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window