You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » OFFTOP: London tragedy Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

They should be punished according to the laws   ... and caught by special operatives like The Terminator :cool:

Yes, Masha, they should be caught and destroy by special operative machines like me. This is my mission at the present moment

11-07-2005 03:31

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Brute wrote:

I wish you can understand me correctly. I sincere condole to all citizen of London, but…
You were searching for the answer “How to stop it?” and I think that terrorism – is reflex of the sick world. It’s child-phenomena, child of the conquering and hegemony policy of some nations… violence is a reaction to the violence. You know, right now you are posting messages about killing people, but what was in Iraq or in Chechnya? Thousands of people died there by massive strikes of great army… don’t you think that it’s the same or even worth situation? Entire cities or even regions are lying in ruins just ‘cos someone wants to control the source of a “black gold”, or to demonstrate to the world the nuclear power on the weak and destroyed Japan at the end of war? Isn’t it a same terrorism or it calls “spreading the democracy”? What are the laws for the criminals at White House or at Kremel’?

Well, Brute, following your reasonings, terrorists should attack the White House or the Kremlin, instead of peace people :tank:

11-07-2005 03:33

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window