FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / "It's sad, so sad, it's so sad sad situation" / E. John
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » "It's sad, so sad, it's so sad sad situation" / E. John Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
ÊÀÑß
High Vacuumist
Well...   majority still believes in “brighten image” of Mattias, some still love “holy image” of  vacuum’s music. But it’s so naturally that not all accept the changes: it’s almost the same when dies very close friend with whom the best years were spent, and it’s impossible to describe all the sadness and pain of this loss. Some fans still can’t believe that there is no such music any more, that’s why they are here and try to discuss this problem, to share their feelings. They try to open your eyes, but you keep strong faith in your “Personal Jesus” …though, may be, deep in your souls you don’t like new vacuum too…
Also, I’d like to share my feelings and sensations after listening to that sneak-preview file, but quite understand that is useless. So, I’ll be waiting till the release.

Last edited by ÊÀÑß (26-04-2004 14:25)

25-04-2004 08:04

Simargl
ain't
ÊÀÑß, I agree with every your word.
  But one thing I want to notice: noone unfortunately remembers the Golden Age of Vacuum, noone remembers "Starting Where The Story Ended" promise.
  ÊÀÑß, your posts are unfrequent but so close to my thoughts, making me wonder everytime I read your opinions.

2All:

Refresh your memory! Watch "Fools like me" video, and then watch "I breathe" and "Pride in my religion" videos. And feel the difference.
  How can anyone call "Fools like me" video "vacuumish" if in this video we can see the image of a rag burning on a wind instead of a really vacuumish Hi-Tech?

Do I have to change my name?
Will it get me far?
Should I lose some weight?
Am I gonna be a star?

(C) Madonna.

Last edited by Simargl (25-04-2004 09:24)

25-04-2004 09:15
Website  
CR
Stranger

Hey, I'm new here.

While scanning though all these posts I realized how many of you actually believe that Vaccum is history. Well, it is kinda silly. Mattias has a solid recording contract, his stuff is being published and he has a devoted fanbase. How his promotion is being handled is another matter, though (yes, I do find it pretty piss poor). But that is a question to pose to his record company, not the artist!

I feel that his recent songs are a breath of fresh air, as opposed to some of the weaker and blander stuff he churned out while he was in partnership with Bard. Living in the UK (and it is the second biggest music market in the world) I can pretty much assure everyone that Bard's significance as a musician here is pretty much non-existent. Respect for him in the music industry as well as among the music-buying public (at least as far as I know) is zero, zilch, nada... I am extremely comfartable with the fact that Mattias ditched Bard to persue his solo career.

Again, those with ears will realize instantly after listening to his latest stuff that the guy *really* can sing and his choice of material is dead on!

I can bet my 10 quid that if pushed just a bit harder onto this market, he would be right there at the top of the charts, sending all that shite like Westlife and whatnot outta there.... for good!

Just give the guy a break. He seems to enjoy what he is doing. I can wish him all the best and I do hope that as his music is played on the radio he gets more and more exposure and recognition among the public. Granted, he can't please everyone, but I think he should do what he feels comfartable with. In all honesty, it was Mattias and his fantastic voice that made Vaccum a success, not Bard, so sure he can succeed without him!

Mattias, mate, if you are reading this - you rule!!! 

Andy

P.S. And people, please stop bitchin'. This is Bad, bad, Bad!

Last edited by CR (26-04-2004 05:31)

26-04-2004 04:53

DesRes
High Vacuumist

Welcome CR.

Great to see someone else from the UK on here :biggrin:

:lovevac:

Des

26-04-2004 10:58

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko
For your requests :)
This topic has been optimized for better discussion. Any offtopic/insulting/non-actual posts have been removed.  :censored: Try to guess, what the posts I've just deleted and try to not write the same ones anymore. Be close to discussion and far from offtopic  :excl:

26-04-2004 12:19
Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Nika, great job! Or I was afraid of myself start discussing this 'sad situation'. I still wonder what's happened with 'vacuum' & 'Mattias's' fans: arguing now and nobody actually cared before.
And... yep! Both 'Rest (or Live) In Piece'. Vacuum's dead, hail Vacuum.  :wacko:

Because I'm through with love

26-04-2004 13:07
Website  
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Ok my friends... although I hate censorship of any kind, after discussion with Nika I think it is now time to close this topic.. NOT because I don't value differing opinions but I think its time we moved on to more positive thoughts..  This should be a time of great excitement, discussion and POSITIVE energy for vacuum fans.... we have new material and a stunning new album to look forward to and so should be looking to the bright future instead of the past always...  Its Time to realise that whatever happened before Vacuum are NOW Mattias and Anders and whoever else they choose to work with...  I KNOW Mattias and Anders are working their arses of to bring you something special and something to be proud of and it must be thoughroughly disheartening to Mattias to read all the negative feedback that has been posted here not to mention the constant referals to Alexander... we are all aware of Alexanders contribution to the past... but my friends.. that is now PAST... Vacuum have evolved and so must we.

The past albums will stand as a testiment to Vacuums past and the new album will herald the glittering future and I now ask you all to unite in the one thing we all have in common..our Love of vacuum...

So regretfully this topic is now closed and I look forward to reading your new topics and posts in the coming weeks..

Davidx

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

27-04-2004 05:32

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window