FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Nexon will be launching game services such as the MapleStory2
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Nexon will be launching game services such as the MapleStory2  
Author
Message Pages: 1
rsgoldfastcom
Vacuumized

Looking ahead, Nexon will be Maplestory M Mesos launching game services such as the MapleStory2 from the West, Overhit on a worldwide basis, and the newly announced Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed in Japan.

Operating income was $144 million, better than expected in part due to acquisitions of NAT Games. Costs were also lower than anticipated.

For the third fiscal quarter ending September 30, Nexon forecasts earnings of $548.8 million to $593 million. Nexon was set in 1994, and it has over 80 live games in 190 countries.

But it has remained strong over the years (peaking at 92 million gamers in 2009), and it's generated an impressive sum of money every year. In 2016, Nexon chose the game to mobile devices with the launch of MapleStory M.

13-08-2018 20:58
Betre1945
Vacuumized

MapleStory2 is a paid version and I can't pay for this game. It should be a free game because everyone can not pay for this game. My friend, who is working on http://www.resumesservicesreview.com/ online website. He bought this game and always playing. I can't paid because I am jobless.

04-09-2019 05:34

Pages: 1    
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window