FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Where To Get Missions From And Materials
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Related projects discussion » Where To Get Missions From And Materials  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Kingang
Vacuumized

The title is also coming to PC and Google's Stadia, however, it seems the demo won't be made on the 2 platforms. This year's game has a great deal of improvements. NBA 2K Coins detailed the major changes in their blog. And today, fans can check out some of them whenever the presentation drops.

That is true but it's still 100 bucks at the end of the afternoon, for what to watch Kobe for thirty seconds once the game is loading up. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the last five years anywaysIma pay the $100 so that I only have to buy the game after. I bet I will get a next gen console some point this year and want to play 2K and I know I really don't want to get the $60 variant twice so I will just spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations.

I'm going to purchase it to another gen. Because you know the game for this gen consoles is going to be cheeks.not like that bro, better part of the community and fan-base are purchasing the current gen mamba forever edition as it comes with another gen standard variant for free.But hows it doing him dirty plenty of people wi have his cover because of what I simply said.the game will be the exact same like Easy ways to get mt 2k21. So save up and wait till you get a PS5

03-12-2020 03:36

Pages: 1    
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window